The "Action Incubation" project conducting by Ecorys Polska is co-funded by the European Union under the European Social Fund. The project’s main aim is to stimulate innovative activity of 120 legal and natural persons, representing various sectors, and support their search for solutions and measures supporting activity of youth on the labor market. Through the project, we will directly support the innovators and implement a model for faster incubation of new solutions and cost-effective and efficient solving of transition problems (from education to employment).
Project activities include: preparation: creation of six incubator branches in five macro-regions, creation of www.akcjainkubacja.pl web-portal, elaboration of procedures and guidelines; call for
- Preparation such as the creation of six incubator branches in five macro-regions, the creation www.akcjainkubacja.pl web-portal and the elaboration of procedures and guidelines.
- Activities for the call for proposals, such as information meetings with applicants, inspiration and creation workshops, brainstorming meetings, assessment of concept notes and full proposals.
- Awarding 60 innovators with grants for testing, beneficiaries support, workshops discussion panels, experts’ consultations.
- Evaluation of all funded innovations and recommendation of eight of them for dissemination; dissemination and actions, including the innovations in policy and practice.
- Gaining the Ambassadors and Angels of Innovation and the organisation of the final gala.