• Financial: Keeping tasks within the allocated budget as agreed with the Head of Web and Social Media
• Staff: Overseeing other contractors and internal staff in a project management function.
• Other: Leading projects using Agile and Scrum (through experience or through training as Scrum master – training will be paid for).
1. Working under the direction of the Head of Web and Social Media, with a team of designers, developers and content managers.
2. All communication will be in English. Fluent knowledge of English is a must, it will be used at work on everyday basis.
3. Creating websites from scratch for big European clients and developing databases for website usage.
4. Working with clients from government across Europe and beyond to deliver high quality, usable websites.
5. Travel to Brussels to represent the company at client meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Significant web development experience with high level of knowledge and experience of Drupal, especially Drupal 8.
2. A clear understanding of Drupal template suggestions - able to create custom node and page templates, templates for regions, views, and fields.
3. Excellent knowledge of css and css pre-processors. Able to create DRY css inline with SMACSS / OOCSS or your choice of methodology and the ability to apply this to existing Drupal mark-up.
5. UX Design experience.
6. Experience developing responsive websites, ideally Adaptive theme.
7. Able to develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions.
8. Basic understanding of MySQL.
9. Comfortable using GIT for version control.
10. Experience using Photoshop.
11. Keen problem solving skills and the ability to use own initiative.
12. Strong team project management and organisational skills.
13. Advanced knowledge and understanding of websites including online community platforms, especially Drupal in a Linux hosting environment.
14. Experience leading projects using Agile and Scrum methodologies, to successful delivery and conclusion.
15. Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format to board level and to high level clients.
16. Experience of Agile projects - Agile certification is preferred but not essential.
17. Team player – used to working as part of a small development team.
18. An interest in developing new business leads and proposal development.
19. Experience working with contractors and multi-site teams.