The International Research Team (IRT) is currently looking for an experienced Senior / Lead (depending on experience) consultant with a passion for research to support the development of our portfolio of projects for a wide range of European, international and national institutional and non-governmental clients such as the EU, World Bank, OECD, UNICEF, UNDP, national ministries, NGOs etc. While thematically the thrust of our work focuses on education, gender equality and human rights, we are looking for consultants to lead the acquisition and implementation of research and evaluation projects in new directions, for example, entrepreneurship, innovation, agriculture, energy, cities, security and more.
What will you be doing?
The Senior / Lead Consultant will focus on leading the acquisition and implementation of research and consultancy projects in selected areas on the European and international markets. Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Leading the preparation of winning proposals on the EU and/or international markets;
- Developing research methodologies, undertaking high-quality research and preparing research reports for European, international and national clients;
- Developing expertise within the company in selected policy areas, including those of interests to the applicant and contributing to the development of our market strategies in these;
- Managing project teams and subcontractors, taking responsibility for meeting client needs within quality, time and budget constraints;
- Building and maintaining relationships with a range of key clients and stakeholder/partner organizations, including academics, NGOs and other actors
- Master’s degree or equivalent in international development, law, economics, sociology, public policy, politics or a related discipline, a PhD (on-going or completed) will be an advantage;
- Proven track-record in leading the preparation of winning research and/or evaluations tenders and project implementation in selected thematic (e.g. agriculture, innovation, competition etc.) areas as demonstrated by CV;
- Outstanding quantitative and qualitative research skills using extensive desk research as well as primary data collection (carrying out interviewing, focus group discussions, designing online surveys);
- Proficiency in writing high-quality, publishable reports for reputed clients;
- Proficiency in software such as excel, Stata, SPSS, SurveyMonkey;
- Fine knowledge of the institutional European and/or international landscape;
- Excellent communication and team-work skills; and
- Fluency in English (at C2 level), Polish will be a strong advantage. Knowledge of other EU or third country languages will also be an advantage.
What we offer?
- Permanent full-time or part-time employment contract;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefit package;
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment;
- Personal growth opportunities in a growing company.
Interested candidates should send their CV with a detailed list of projects carried out (and publications, if applicable) to email@example.com, with information in the email subject: "Senior / Lead Consultant for IRT". While recruitment is continuous, interested applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as it is possible.
We encourage you to apply and join our team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.